Organic Hair Oil.
Ingredients we need –
- Coconut oil – ¼ litre
- Castor oil -150 ml
- nutmeg flower/black cumin -1 tbsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 1tbsp
- Small onion – 20
- Curry leaves – a handful
- We have to take a tbsp of fenugreek seeds and dry roast it.
- Now take 1 tbsp of black cumin and dry roast it for 2 secs and we have to roast on Law Flame.
- Make sure you don’t burn it .
- We have to blend the roasted ingredients with the help of a blender. In a pan we have to take 1/4 litre coconut oil and take 150 ml castor oil along with it.
- Oil has to be heated for 2 minutes as soon as it starts heating put all the powder of black cumin and fenugreek seeds in the hot oil.
- Once the oil was heated well, we have to put chopped onions in it.
- Now onions are partially cooked, add curry leaves in it ,so cook well until the curry leaves turn into the colour.
- We have to switch off the gas and keep it to cool down.
- After the oil cools down, we have to stir it with the help of a cotton cloth.
Organic Onion Hair Oil.
Ingredients We Need–
- Mustard oil
- Curry Leaves
- Essential oil
- Coconut oil
- Vitamin-E Capsules
For onion oil, 2 dry onions have to be taken, onions contain the most sulphur, which helps our hair to grow. Sulfur strengthens our hair roots. It Makes thin hair healthy and does not allow white hair to grow.
We have to cut the onion into small pieces and then grind it in a grinder.
In this we have to put 2 to 3 spoons of mustard oil, do not add a drop of water.
- We have to grind it well and add some garlic in this paste.
- Garlic smoothen our frizzy dry hair and helps in getting rid of all the dirt from the hair.
- Now we will add 3rd ingredient curry leaves. It helps in growing our hair and keeps them moisturized.
- If your hairs are very dry, then you can also add fenugreek seeds.
- Again grind all the ingredients.
- To make this, we have to keep an iron cauldron on the gas.
- Now we have to put the paste in the Cauldron, add 150gm to 200gm mustard oil.
- Then Add 100 gram of coconut oil in it.
- If your hair growth is very less then you can also add some castor oil to it.
- Cook it on low heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
- You will forget to apply conditioner because it will also act as a conditioner
- After cooking, you have to cool it, then with the help of a cloth, we have such gram so that its small tubers do not remain in our hair.
- After shifting, you can mix multani soil in the remaining pulp, which can be used as a hair mask and used that mask once in a week.
- After sifting the oil in a bowl, we have to add 2 to 3 vitamin E capsules to it.
- You can also add 2 to 3 drop of essential oil also. You can use this oil for months, it will not going to spoil.