Nowadays, the lifestyle we have and the diet we take or the pollution levels , due to this the beauty of our face is gradually decreasing and damaging the glow of our face . The glow that happens on our face is no more longer visible because some kind of problem has become common like dark circles on the face, acne and pimples on the face, problem like oily skin and dry skin can be spotted. Everyone wants to tackle such problem and want a natural glow for that you have to follow some diet tip and include all these thing in your diet plan that will make your skin healthy.
There are such things that we should include in our diet are mention below-
- Dry fruits
First of all we will talk about the seeds which we ignore in our diet and you need to add them in diet.
- Chia seeds are considered to be the healthiest food on the planet. It is rich in the omega 3 fatty acid and antioxidant which is beneficial for the skin. It acts as an anti – aging treatment if include in the diet. It help to cure scars and pimple on the face . To use it, in the diet, we have to soak a spoonful of chia seed in water at night and in the morning.
- To use it, in the diet, we have to soak a spoonful of chia seed in water overnight and by morning, they will swell up a little and then drink it with water in the next morning .This is the best way of consuming chia seeds
The next seeds are flax seed, also known as the ‘superfood’. If you are consuming flax seed so it will help in to moisturize your skin and helps to fight with wrinkles and it is good for dry skin. It will help to keep your skin young and glowing.
So Chia Seeds And Flax Seeds You Must Include In Your Diet.
Sun Flower Seeds
You must also consume sunflower seeds. It naturally moisturize your skin .These seeds are loaded with nutrients . If you include in your diet, it will healthy for your skin
Dry fruits keep the skin healthy, due to which our skin looks glowing and rejuvenated. There are some dry fruits which we should include in the diet are mention below-
Walnuts are rich in omega 3 fatty acid. It also contain Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and antioxidants. If you want to look young, then it is necessary to include walnuts in your diet. Walnut are rich in fatty acid which is not produced by our body so it is important to consume it from outside source. How to take it like this, you have to eat 2 to 4 walnuts anytime in the day, it will be better that you eat 2-2 Walnuts at a time. You should definitely to include in your diet.
Almonds are loaded with vitamin E, which is very good for your skin. You can take 2-4 almonds at any time of the day. It is to be kept in mind that if you are taking it in summer days and any kind of problem you are facing like pimples, acne then you have to soak almonds in a water for overnight in a bowl. Its nature changes when you soak them. It can be consumed after peeling the skin off. In fact the quality of almonds improves after being soaked.
You must include Almond and Walnut in your diet.
You must have heard that if we want to bring glow on the face, then we should drink more and more water. But few people are aware about how and when to consume it.
- So you should drink water sip by sip.
- Drink 1-2 glass of water at once.
- Throughout the day, 3-4 litre of water is sufficient.
- Motives is to protect the moisture of your skin cells and avoid dehydration.
- Coconut water– If it is possible, you should drink coconut water as well, Because it is full of nutrients. Make sure you don’t drink it in a jiffy. Instead consume it sip by sip. As you sip it, mix your saliva to get its benefits.
Green vegetables are healthy but we will talk about that vegetable which we see in the market but and tend to ignore it. So the name is
If you want your skin to glow naturally, then you should add broccoli in your diet because it is full of vitamins and minerals. Broccoli contains lutein chemical which protects our skin from the sun damage.
You should have carrot in daily diet ,as they are highly rich in carotene. Carotene is an antioxidant that gets converted into vitamins. It protects you from sun’s ultraviolet rays as well as It keeps your skin soft and healthy