Cool down your body
- First of all, remove all the hair of the body because due to the hair, the skin starts feeling a little bad. To remove hair, you can use wax, cream which is available in the market and you can also use razors.
- First thing is to cool your body for that, do shower with relaxing mind. We don’t have to use hot water for body shower.
- Mix in a bowl, few spoonful of a gram flour ,
- Add one teaspoon of turmeric and 2 table spoon of curd.
- Mix it well.
- This mix will not only moisturize your skin while it cleanse the dark spot and blemishes.
- The antibacterial turmeric will make sure you feel clean.
- The skin on your body can tend to be a bit drier, tougher and a victim to dry patches.
- Using an amazing homemade scrub can help you get rid of your dry skin and leave it feeling baby soft.
- All you need a few household ingredients, a couple spoonful of brown sugar, 2 to 3 table spoon of honey and a few drop of your favourite essential oil.
- For this remedy use lemon essential oil as a fresh lemon scent and it is not only energizing, but the lemon itself fight germs as well.
- Rub in a circular motion all over your body and wash it off with lukewarm water.
Head in the clouds
- Leisurely sitting in the sauna and relaxing isn’t always an option in your home bathroom.
- Here are some tips to get your spa on at home. Light a few aromatic candles and dip some towel in hot water.
- This will help you to reap the benefits of steaming, even when actual steam can’t be created!
- As a bonus, add a few drops of lavender essential oil in your hot water for a calming and relaxing scent.
- Take your towel and gently pat then all over your body.
- It’s not only calming experience, but the warmth will help ease up sore muscles as well.
Food for skin
- This final step in our body care routine is indulge your skin with some moisture and quench its thirst. So for that we come up with the perfect DIY Body butter that will leave you feeling like a snack!
- For that you will need 4 tablespoons of shea butter, 4 teaspoons of Aloe vera gel,.
- Add 4 teaspoons of grapeseed oil, 2 teaspoons of vitamin-E oil ,2 tablespoon of arrowroot and a few drop of essential oil ,we recommend rose!
- Mix this ingredient until they have a soft and pillowy texture. Store it in a fridge.
Weekly Body Care Routine
Rice Flour -Exfoliating Scrub
- For body scrub, first of all, we have to apply soap on the whole body, which will clean the dirt from our body.
- Then, we have to take rice in a bowl which helps in lightening and whitening of the skin.
- Mix orange peel powder in it and then add raw milk.
- After that, you have to whisk it well and scrub it all over the body.
Garbanzo Bean Body Care-
- We can also say taning pack, we have to take the gram flour in a bowl to make it naturally.
- In it we have to add 2 to 3 pinches of turmeric, then 2 to 3 drops of lemon juice, we have to add some curd.
- Mix it well, apply it all over the body.
- Keep it on the body for 20 minutes or till it dry.
- Then wash it with normal water. Then apply moisturizer. For DIY moisturizer click here.